Saturday, January 12, 2013

BELIEVE

i'm so so so sorry for not updating my blog for about 2 months. actually i had so much times but my sister a.k.a my photographer was very busy and when she had a spare time she always made stupid reasons. moreover i dont have a good place around my house so i coudn't take a picture easily by myself. 
by the way.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!
it's okay it was late but the important is the meaning of it :)
and i hope in this year, i can do my national exam very well, and get excellent score to me, that can make parent proud of me. I believe that i can do it, Amin :)




abut the outfit, this is my favorite outfit. i love the detail of the sweater plus the leather skirt. i had been looking for a longtime, and finally i got it!! *excited*
when i found this skirt i felt so lucky because i love the color, bronze. 






what i wore :
knit sweater : Gaudi 
 faux leather skirt in bronze : unbranded 
vintage leopard top(inner) 
 necklace 
bag : les catino(centro dept.store)
flatshoes : FS(centro dept. store)




i'll post my next post as soon as possible, i promise! yeah i promise ;)



xoxo,
hana

14 comments:

  1. OMG! love your skirt,udah nyari kayak gtu gak ketemu2 :( where did u bought it?


    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh super awesom skirt!
    love it ❤
    love overall your look!

    followed you :)
    mind to follow back?
    keep in touch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so chic. love your style :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/value-yourself-more-than-anyone-else.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the metallic!



    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that golden skirt of yours! Fit for a modern greek goddess!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and nice post! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog and like my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, especially the knit sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love.love your outfit :))
    watch, love it :)

    followed you and follow back me
    wanna follow each other?

    lyamalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. senyum mu Indonesia banget, suka dehh... leather skirt nya great pick bgt, pas sama kamu. hehehehe.
    this year i am starting a new blogging project called Bandung Cross outlet, where i am going to visit an outlet once a week and write about it. FYI this week I published a post "a peek to Tosavica". hope you may take a peek on my blog :

    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com.

    I'll be glad if you may follow my blog just like I have followed yours.
    Love,

    Merilda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found out your blog! Nice blog tho:)


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi

    where can i contact you? i want to ask about collaboration project.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. How i love your totally outfit and mood colors, Black and bronze , Love it <3
    Following u dear :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your combination!so cool<333

    xx
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita