Sunday, September 16, 2012

Good Time



helo readers, how are ya? 
oh i'm sorry for the late post, i said on my last post that i've been back to my normal activity. More studying and blogless. it's ok, because there's someone who always support me with love <3
well, actually i got confused when i would make the title of this post haha there was no idea.  
and then...i decided to make the title of this post same as the title of owl city and carly rae jepsen' song, yea that's good time :)






what i wore, open back dress : Gaudi // oxford shoes : adorable project // jeans jacket : sister's // spike bangle 


i adore this dress so much, because it's simple but looks sexy :p hehe 


my face looks sooo weird-_-




13 comments:

  1. so cute!
    I love your shoes. Love the jumping pose!
    bytheway, mind to follow each other?

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress!
    it's my acc on facebook - join to me! I'm just getting started :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monja/444050668978520
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love your shoes and dress.

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Outfit! Loving the shoes

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combination between stripe and denim!

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! u look great

    check out my blog too if you like
    xoxo, Eliza
    bread and butter blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jumping shot ! <3 love the denim jacket and all the things you wear on your wrist ! <3

    would u like to follow each other ?:) following u already :D

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty...love your dress..<3

    mind to follow each other via GF???

    http://chocoandpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look pretty!
    btw, i love your denim jacket<33

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your boots and stripes dress :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita