Sunday, August 26, 2012

you got me



i'm so sorry for the super late post. i don't know why i dont have any idea to post. actually i miss blogging but i don't know what should i post. 
bytheway, Happy Eid Mubarak for those who celebrate few days ago, including me :)
i spent my holiday with my big family. On the third day of eid holiday, my family and my uncle's family went to Bandung by car. and in Bandung i had many times to shopping. it was great, wasn't it? :D

there is my mom's skirt over there-_-



what i wore : knitted top by graphis ; skirt, FS flat shoes, flashy bag


2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I love your blog!!!

    Follow each other??

    Kiss Kiss
    Ely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt!

    xo
    http://www.thestyleshowroom.com/

    ReplyDelete

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita