Thursday, July 12, 2012

only hope


"so i lay my head back down
and i lift my hands 
and pray to be only yours
i pray to be only yours
i know now you my only hope"


(only hope-mandy moore)









i came back home from Jakarta last Monday. so sad, i just stayed for 3 days there :( i want to stay there and buy a lot of clothes haha but i don't like the weather, hotter than jogja. In jakarta we stayed at hotel near from pondok indah mall, so i can went there whenever i want :p 

the first day, i went to taman mini indonesia indah with my dad, sister, and brother. we went all around there until we tired. 

the second day we went to seaworld ancol. we went with my mommy. after we arrived there, unfortunately, seaworld was very crowded, because there was a big event there. it looked like a sea of people-_- 

the third day! that was my day! ya you know, shopping time!! we left the hotel at nine o'clock. we grabbed our breakfast near the hotel. than we went to Blok M, because pim wasn't open yet. after that we went to itc mangga dua, uh so crowded-_- but i got 2 stuff there. then we went to plaza indonesia, and grabbed our lunch. i was tired but i still looked for GALAXY skirt! and the last we went to pim. i bought a brown blouse, the blouse is so unique, i never seen before. 

finally we came back hotel, and slept.

and  the next morning we prepared to come back jogja, so sad :(

so sorry if you bored read my post, just want to share :D




that's just a candid. that's weird-_-



i love this outfit very much!! this is my most fave outfit ever :D
and ah i love knitted stuff, everything! haha
you know? that knitted cardigan i bought in Blok M in Jakarta, last holiday. The price was so cheap and the
legging i bought in Jakarta too. i love the pattern and the fabric






the pict below is my fave 

what i wore:
1. knitted top
2. black top
3. legging 
4. shoes : ginarossi


this is the new concept of "Autumn Love". now "Autumn Love" is officially changed into "Denim and Flo" :)



16 comments:

  1. aku suka juga lagunyaaa <3 OST nya A Walk To Remember kan? <333 btw denim and flo, nice name ;) love the banner sweety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya kak, lagu&film nya keren♥ aaa thank you kak deynaa :D

      Delete
  2. great outfit! love your pants!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun combo! Love the the way you mix the fabrics and silhouettes

    Nataya,
    http://natyponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! very nice outfit! I like your leggings very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww nice outfits hana! i like your legging :)


    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post I love your story ,Jakarta is very crowded where ever you go! I think Jogja is much better! :)
    BTW You have very nice blog, do you want to follow each other?
    Kisses!
    Minnie-->IndoliciousStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those colors! that cardigan is fantastic!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pants, you look wonderful! oh you were just in Jakarta, i hope you enjoyed your stay. I think the last time i went to Jogja was 5 years ago, and even then Jakarta was already way hotter. it's annoying really, but having been a permanent Jakarta person all my life I'm kinda used to it already ;)



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like that song too! first time heard it on the radio and totally loved it at the moment <3 you have a cute blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pants :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the accessories :) looks cute on you!

    Indonesian Strong from Home

    ReplyDelete
  13. new concept? why dear? but i love it anyway !! suka sama legging nyaaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita