Monday, June 11, 2012

dots





yihaa i'm free! i feel so happy today, because today was the last day of the examination. okay i will tell you a bit of my story about direktorat examination. direktorat examination is just for international class. i passed my direktorat examination. it feels so free! haha and i was so excited when i got the highest score in science of my class.so excited!! 
and i must prepare myself to blogger meet up in Yogyakarta. kak ade kurnianingrum invite me to join that event, and i accept it! i cant wait!! :D



this is my new shoes! i got this shoes when me and my mom in Ambarukmo Plaza(centro) then i saw that shoes, but the size was'nt available, so i booked that shoes. that shoes is from FS. it's comfortable shoes. i love it! 





what i wore :
1. manequin in top
2. FS in black flatshoes
3. nimco in classic bag
4. unbranded skirt

1 comment:

  1. hello dear thanks for sweet comment, and stopping by my blog. cute polka dress <3<3

    ReplyDelete

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita