Wednesday, March 28, 2012

under the hot sun

heloo long time no see ya.. this is super late post haha.
okay last week i had holidays, about 8 days. nothing to do and i got bored everyday. i tried to find something i could do. i tried to study but i can't. finally last saturday my dad took me, my sister and my mom to the beach but without my lil-brother, because he must went to school :( and last sunday me and my family(with my lil-bro) went to Kaliurang mountains. And we took some photo hehe :)

at forest around the beach(before we went to beach)

So sorry about the face. It's kinda weird. haha





at kaliurang mountains(next day)


just tried to mix red, pink and brown :D

and this at the outside of empty house




what i wore :
 brown blazer, LM for hardware by Luna Maya in blazer
red belt
red flat shoes
jeans
red watch by LV

she is my sister, fela. and my personal photographer hehe

mom, andra, and my dad :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi thank you for reading my post, i will so happy and appreciate it if you leave a comment here :)

xoxo,
Farah Sahana Gita